Train your bankers to earn business clients’ confidence and deepen their banking relationships with your bank.
Train your bankers. Connect with your clients. Earn higher profits.
Are you frustrated by your team’s performance with business customers?
- Not confident talking to business owners?
- Focusing on one product, not expanding to full relationships?
- Pitching products rather than solving client problems?
- Losing on price rather than winning on value?
- Opening a bunch of unprofitable business accounts?
- Losing clients to other banks or fintechs?
Upskill your bankers. Grow your business.
We develop bankers to:
- Demonstrate value in conversations
Guide business owners to good financial practices
- Increase your sales
Recommend more bank services for clients’ benefit
- Create a buzz
Feel proud, confident, and assertive in their efforts rather than reacting to client issues
Train your bankers with knowledge, skills, and a process to…
Three Steps to Develop Your Team:
Schedule a Call
Tell us about your vision and goals.
Work with us to design your training
Clarify results to be achieved
Match training to your culture and goals
Strengthen manager coaching
Train and Sustain
Partner with us for training
Watch your revenue increase
Enjoy your clients’ satisfaction
Focused Clarity training achieves results.
We don’t care just about training.
We care about you and your managers’ abilities to lead and coach.
We care about your team members’ confidence, knowledge, and skills to develop and retain profitable customers.
- Over 30,000 bankers trained since 1981.
- Over 100 articles on small business and business banking.
- 1000 articles and videos on sales skills and techniques.
- MC of annual Arizent Small Business Banking Conference
- 29 years supporting culture change and sales performance
Be the bank business owners
seek, stay with, and recommend.
We train bankers to guide valued business customers and prospects toward their goals by:
- Understanding businesses from their owners’ perspectives
- Coaching owners about good financial practices
- Leveraging banks’ broad capabilities
Our training fits into your sales process – front end, middle, and back end. We’re about filling gaps, like industry knowledge, conversation acumen, and guiding questions.