Focus: Branch managers, platform staff, small business specialists
Main Messages: A combination of business acumen, client cash flow management challenges, credit and cash management product knowledge, and small business sales call skills. Focus conversation on customer cash cycles.
Learning Points: Through a small-business cash flow simulation, participants learn
- The flow and language of business cash cycles and activities
- How business activities and cash flows are represented in simple financial statements and financial performance measures
- The cash management products that can improve specific elements of business cash flow and activity
- Why a line of credit is not the best answer for every borrowing need
- How to organize and lead an effective small business discovery sales conversation, focused on business cash cycles
- Classroom version: One- or two-day classroom session with four 45- to 60-minute Field Sales Meeting refresher learning activities that follow the classroom session.
- Virtual classroom version: Five virtual classroom instructor-led sessions (recommended on consecutive days). Sessions 1 and 5 are 2 – 3 hours. Sessions 2 – 4 are 60 – 75 minutes. Four 45- to 60-minute Field Sales Meeting refresher learning activities follow the virtual classroom sessions Available Q4, 2020