Focus: Business-focused sales team members
Main Messages: Meeting more people—new disciplines and skills to expand community connections strategically and increase referral flow. Building Networks That Feed Us® helps bankers connect with and attract the people, companies, and situations they most want.
- Leading and coaching network expansion (for sales team leaders, includes 12-week implementation plan)
- Building and sustaining personal networking disciplines
- Grasping the new norms of networking
- Distinguishing high-priority prospects
- Choosing the best networks for investment
- Nurturing and expanding network relationships
- Positioning ourselves to attract
- Asking for introductions and referrals
- Leveraging our time with technology
- Classroom version: One-day classroom session plus structured in-field 6-12 week ramp-up plan.
- Virtual classroom version: Seven virtual classroom instructor-led sessions, one one-hour session every two weeks. Available Q3, 2020