Focus: Business-focused sales team members (small business, business banking)
Main Messages: Like an EMT arriving on an accident scene, check “patient” vital signs first – a quick check-in conversation to assess the situation and distress or opportunity levels. If the business looks viable, lead a conversation about plans and resources needed to recover or continue to expand during and after the disruption.
- “Vital signs” conversation content and flow
- Listening with “broader ears” (beyond bank products) to identify needed resources
- “Recovery and Growth” conversation content and flow
- “Cash Flow” conversation content and flow
- Matching bank products and business needs, whether businesses are wavering or thriving
Virtual instructor-led classroom sessions, three 2½-hour sessions, best led on consecutive days. Other configurations are possible.