This is a 2‐day face to face workshop for platform staff. The purpose is to help staff build mutually beneficial customer relationships by providing remarkable customer experiences and tailored financial solutions.
Well‐focused conversations are an effective means to identify, pursue, and mature relationships with new and existing customers.
- Identify customer expectations, and plan how to meet and exceed them.
- Connect with customers from the moment of first contact and over the lifetime of a relationship.
- Open a dialogue with customers through good questions, smooth transitions, and listening.
- Match customer needs with bank solutions and make positive recommendations.
- Establish rapport
- Respond to immediate needs and transition
- Ask four basic questions to manage conversation flow.
- Personal and bank value statements
- Make recommendations and handle client concerns
- Follow‐up and expand the relationship.
- Face to face classroom delivery by Clarity trainers with option for bank Train the Trainer
- Interactions can be video taped, played back, and reviewed to provide feedback to learners.
- Participant guides include course materials, profiling template and detailed client experience checklist.
- Customization of profiling template.
- The class assumes staff have had some basic sales training. If needed, a oneday “selling the service” basic sales training program may be added.
- For staff with more advanced skills, a day can be added on portfolio management.