At the root of any productive relationship is a base of understanding about the activities and relationships in a customer’s environment and cash cycle.
Focus: Branch managers and small business bankers
Main Messages: One of the keys to conversation with business owners is to see the “big picture” of the business from the owner’s perspective. Normally, developing this perspective takes years of experience talking to business owners. The Big Picture Conversations® program significantly shortens this process.
Learning Points: Participants develop conversational confidence based on:
- A visual frame of reference for business operations.
- An organized flow of questions and conversation that draw out important information about businesses and owners – visions, goals, people, products, and payment cycles.
- Increased ability to connect business owners’ operations and challenges to bank products and services that can address them.
- Classroom version: Half-day to one-day classroom session for teams and larger groups in meeting settings.
- Virtual classroom version: Four 60 – 90 minute virtual classroom instructor-led sessions (recommended on consecutive days). Available Q3, 2020.