At the root of any productive relationship is a base of understanding about the activities and relationships in a customer’s environment and cash cycle.
Focus: Branch managers and small business bankers
Main Messages: Look beyond the immediate needs or transactions that led to your conversation to see the business and financial “big picture” of the small business you’re serving.
Learning Points: Participants develop conversational confidence based on:
- A visual frame of reference for business operations.
- An organized flow of questions and conversation that draw out important information about businesses and owners – visions, goals, people, products, and payment cycles.
- Increased ability to connect business owners’ operations and challenges to bank products and services that can address them.
- Classroom version: Half-day to one-day classroom session for teams and larger groups in meeting settings.
- Virtual classroom version: Four 60 – 90 minute virtual classroom instructor-led sessions (recommended on consecutive days). Available Q3, 2020.