Focus: Branch managers, business bankers, commercial bankers
Main Messages: Understand your client’s goals, values, and priorities thoroughly.
Learning Points: This course focuses on planning and facilitating extraordinary, differentiating exploration conversations. Participants learn:
Researching, planning, and preparing for calls
- Opening exploration conversation
- Positioning themselves and the bank
- Distinguishing goals and priorities
- Exploring high priority issues and cash flow management
- Identifying secondary issues peripheral to or related to high priority issues
- Confirming call outcomes, next steps, and responsibilities with the client
- Communicating essential issues to partners
- Classroom version: Pre-work, one-day classroom session with 30- to 60-minute Field Sales Meeting learning activities that follow the classroom session.
- Virtual version: Pre-work, four 1.5 – 2-hour virtual classroom instructor-led sessions with 30- to 60-minute Field Sales Meeting learning activities that follow the virtual classroom sessions. Available Q4, 2020.