Focus: Branch managers, business bankers, commercial bankers
Main Messages: Understand your client’s goals, values, and priorities thoroughly. Through questioning, quantify the value of both a problem and a solution before you propose a solution. Close on the benefits first. Follow up.
Learning Points: This course focuses on planning and facilitating extraordinary, differentiating exploration conversations and making recommendations. Participants learn:
- Researching, planning, and preparing for calls
- Opening exploration conversation
- Positioning themselves and the bank
- Distinguishing goals and priorities
- Exploring high priority issues and cash flow management
- Identifying secondary issues peripheral to or related to high priority issues
- Presenting ideas and solutions
- Gaining agreement to next steps
- Following up after the call
- Confirming call outcomes, next steps, and responsibilities with the client
- Communicating essential issues to partners
Delivery: Pre-work, two-day classroom session with 30- to 60-minute Field Sales Meeting learning activities that follow the classroom session.