Frequently, we see that sales executives ‘want more fee income’ but they aren’t specific about the ‘more’. We recommend setting specific conditions of satisfaction for the initiative.
The conditions can include:
Sales activity and focus
- Number of calls to discuss Treasury Management issues
- Number of opportunities identified and noted in CRM software
- Number of referrals to Treasury Management (total or with specific product emphasis like payables or commercial card)
- Quality of referrals to Treasury Management (TMOs grade incoming referrals in a pre-determined scale)
Cash Management fee income
- Total annualized fees
- Recurring vs. non-recurring fees
- Total deposit dollars
- Mix by type
- Interest costs
- Sources by industry or business type
We Are Seriously Social.